We did it, Rockstarrs!
We made it through another year. How you view this year matters not. It’s over and done with. Focus on your NOW so that your future now is amazing, awesome, and abundant!
This year, I was able to read 32 books! Most were audio books, as I’m always on the go, but they all contributed to my growth this year in one way or another. In case you’re looking for some good reads to develop yourself personally or professionally here are the books that helped me tremendously this year:
- The Millionaire Mind – Thomas Stanley, Ph.D.
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – Richard Carlson, Ph.D.
- Radical Self Love – Gala Darling
- We’re Going to Need More Wine – Gabrielle Union
- Succulent Wild Woman – Sark
- You Can Heal Your Life – Louise Hay
- Welcome to My Breakdown – Benilde Little
- Excuses Begone – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Hurricane (Shameless plug, but I did read it!) – Diamond Cartel
- Happy Women Live Better – Valorie Burton
- The 4 Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- The 5th Agreement – Don Miguel Ruiz & Don Jose Ruiz
- Unshakeable – Tony Robbins
- The Golden Rule – Ilene Cooper
- The 4 Hour Work Week (Expanded Edition) – Tim Ferriss
- Into the Magic Shop – James Doty, M.D.
- As I Die Slowly (Yet another shameless plug!) – Diamond Cartel
- Men, Women, & Worthiness – Brené Brown
- Money: Master the Game – Tony Robbins
- E3 – Pam Grout
- Real Money Answers for Every Woman – Patrice Washington
- Abundance Now – Lisa Nichols
- See You at the Top – Zig Ziglar
- Act Like A Success, Think Like A Success – Steve Harvey
- Sisterly Bond (:o>) – Diamond Cartel
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life – Steven Hayes, Ph.D.
- The Last Black Unicorn – Tiffany Haddish
- What I Know for Sure – Oprah Winfrey
- The 12 Week Year – Brian Morgan & Michael Lennington
I already have nine books on deck for 2019! Let me put this disclaimer out there. It’s not just enough to read the books. You must find what resonates with you and APPLY it to your life on a DAILY basis! This isn’t and one-and-done process, people! It takes time to incorporate all of this goodness. I would be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge that I, too, am still applying some of these principles. Know what you want, find support in your literature, and apply it rigorously and diligently until it becomes second nature. Do that and I assure you every future NOW moment in 2019 will be amazing!
Now go forth and create a magical year!
Anchored in Love,